Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am a Rapist ...

War is when two armies fight... but when unarmed civilians are targeted from a distance like cowards... it's not a war, it's a Mass Murder... How cold have the hearts of these soldiers become that they strike without remorse... how cold are the the world leaders that are on holidays or conveniently quiet when they hold the power to stop this animosity... and how cold are our hearts that we see minute by minute updates of this rape of humanity on CNN and then switch to the movie channel before snoozing off in our safe, cozy beds... are our hearts any less cold than those carrying the weapons? This is the world that we live in... and I am ashamed to say... that I am a rapist... and so are you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

high five brother!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats quite depressing my fellow =(

Saqib said...

It's just a thought... from the dying human within us all

Saqib said...

Yeah, I know self-loathing sounds a bit bi***y, but it's a start... right now, I just hope to reach out to someone who's already reached a higher level

Post a Comment